MLB® Ring Pop Promotion
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: MLB® Ring Pop Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of The Topps Company, Inc., the MLB® Entities (as that term is defined below), ePrize, Inc., and any of their parent and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, licensees (including broadcast licensees), distributors, concessionaires, merchandisers and any and all other entities associated with the Sweepstakes as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The “MLB® Entities” shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB® Advanced Media, L.P. ("MLBAM" or "MLB.com"), Major League Baseball® Enterprises, Inc., Major League Baseball® Properties, Inc., the Major League Baseball® Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC, and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: The Topps Company, Inc., One Whitehall Street, New York, NY 10004. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 15, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 14, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating retail store, locate the Ring Pop display, and obtain an official entry form (while supplies last). Fill out the entry form completely and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “MLB® Ring Pop Promotion,” c/o ePrize, Inc., P.O. Box 5046, Department #806737, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046, U.S.A. You must hand print the name of the team (herein, the “Team”) designated on the entry form (New York Yankees®, Boston Red Sox®, Chicago Cubs®, Philadelphia Phillies®, or Cincinnati Reds®) on the outside of your envelope. Upon receipt of your entry form, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the applicable Team. Limit: One (1) entry per envelope and one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. All entries must be handwritten and must be postmarked by May 14, 2014 and received by May 20, 2014. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, all of which will be disqualified.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around May 23, 2014. The potential winners will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, each potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after winner confirmation.
6. Prizes: FIVE (5) PRIZES (one (1) per Team): Four (4) tickets to a 2014 regular season home game for the MLB® Team corresponding to winner’s entry. Approximate Retail Value: $208.
For All Prizes: Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets. Sponsor and the MLB® Entities are not responsible if game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed for tickets. Winner will be asked to provide home game choices for the applicable Team, and Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to secure tickets acceptable to winner. Game, seating and timing to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures. By accepting ticket prize, winner and guests agree to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the tickets. Sponsor and MLB® Entities are not responsible if winner does not use tickets on day of game. Winner and guests agree to comply with all applicable stadium regulations. Sponsor and the applicable MLB® Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or any companion who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person at the game, exhibition or event. Major League Baseball® game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and/or the applicable Major League Baseball® Club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Major League Baseball®, is not played due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Winner and guests agree to comply with all applicable ballpark regulations in connection with the prize. Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Major League Baseball® game, event or exhibition. Major League Baseball® game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game ticket.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for the applicable Team. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the MLB® Entities, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, shareholders, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1jNDeFp. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2014 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.
For Official Rules, visit candymania.com/articles/mlbpromotion. Sponsor is a promotional partner of Major League Baseball® Properties, Inc. Major League Baseball® trademarks and copyrights used with permission of the applicable MLB® Entity. Sweepstakes not produced or executed by any MLB® Entity.
MLB Ring Pop Promotion
ABBREVIATED RULES for Print Advertising
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 18 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes ends 5/14/14. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit candymania.com/articles/mlbpromotion. Sponsor: The Topps Company, Inc., One Whitehall Street New York, NY 10004.